Summer Promo In Supermarkets

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Corzhens • May 28, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Despite the onset of rains, the summer promo is extended in the supermarket. Yesterday I was tempted to buy 3 bundles of big Coke (one bundle has 3 bottles the 2-liter size) with a freebie of Tesco products. For the 3 bundles, I got 2 chips and 1 raisin. When we checked the price of the raisins, the tag said 259 pesos. Gee, the cost of the bundle was much less than that. I was kind of confused at first but the cashier made it clear for me. A bundle of Coke costs 200 pesos and that comes with free raisins worth 259. Gee, what a promo.

2. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds like you got a great deal there, @Corzhens@Corzhens! Here you can get 2 big bottles of coke for £2, or 24 cans for £5. I opted for the bottles because the cans seemed more expensive to me, and then I have to store the cans too. The bottles are more convenient. I've seen summer promos on meat for barbecuing here as well. £5 for packs that contain burgers, sausages, chicken and sometimes vegetables too, ready for barbecuing. Occasionally they have pork in them as well. I think they can be a good deal.