Summer Shopping Online

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Liv6 • Jun 23, 2015.

1. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    How do you guys find the best deals while shopping online during the summer? Do you wait until the "Back to School" summer clearance hits? Also, which stores typically have unbeatable prices for decent quality merchandise during this time?

Personally, I've always waited for the back to school clearance arrives, but I end up finding that half of the items online have sold out or are on back order.

2. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My haunt is Lazada. I have good experiences with it. But I don't usually look for bargains there because I enjoy more in shoping in the mall. Last summer, I accidentally hit the button of Lazada so I took a quick scan and saw those summer items selling at 70% discount. Gee, you can imagine my face, hahahaaa. I bought a garden house for $5. Yes, that cheap eh?

3. Sunshine703

Sunshine703Active Member

Threads:
    Well I'm not sure about summer sales but I go on dealnews.com to find deals year round. They have sales updates daily and gather all the big holiday, seasonal sales all year. So if your looking for summer sales, they'll deinitely have that updated everyday.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The dealnews.com site sounds like a good place to check on a regular basis. You never know when you will luck up on a good deal. My daughter likes to check out Fat Wallet often and has been very happy with the deals she has found there.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lazada, Deal Xtreme, Focal Price and Buy In Coins are the stores that I'm aware of that frequently have seasonal sales. They also notify you about it via their newsletters.