Sunglasses with your company logo.

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Animachine • Jun 26, 2012.

1. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    I saw reps for a company passing out Ray Ban looking colored sunglasses with their company logo on the side. I thought this was a fantastic idea, and would love to do so myself. Does anyone know where I could get a good deal on this sort of thing? I would want at least 50 pairs, maybe more.

In other news, I was thinking about FAT shoe laces with my logo on them. What do you guys think of that idea?

2. maryelnroach

maryelnroachNew Member

Threads:
    Sunglasses is such useful things for every one. Its give best protection in heavy sun light and dust area. Ray ban is such famous and great brand of sunglasses. I have this brand sunglasses. Its very comfortable and amazing sunglasses for me.

#2Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:

Try here....

4. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    Well if you're giving out the glasses solely for promotion, I guess people would definitely be attracted to them if you really gave out real Ray Bans! But then I guess that would be too expensive and imitation ones probably wouldn't reflect well would it? Maybe you could advertise about giving out genuine Ray Bans with a tiny logo of yours on it to customers who buy your service or product? This would probably work better since you can make lesser of them as compared to just mass distributing them. As for the idea of having your logo on shoelaces and giving them out, I doubt many would be inclined to have your logo on their shoes. Why would they want to help you advertise your business on their own shoes?

5. Dr23

Dr23Member

Threads:
    If those were legitimate Ray Bans, that's one costly promotion. One has to wonder if the word of mouth that tactic created really brought in actual revenue that would make the promotion a worthwhile one. Typically it seems most companies are purely focused on getting the word out but then fail in actually converting said people that heard about the product via word of mouth. So Company X gave out Ray Bans - Now what? Is person Y that either received them really going to switch their insurance, or whatever the company could have been? Doubtful.

6. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't want to advertise where I work because those weirdos could follow you to your job. It's best for your customers to wear them rather than you, yourself. Maybe let your customers promote the company logo for you and everyone at the company would be safe we think. Hopefully!