Superpoints Money Making Guide

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Babyobesity • Jun 5, 2012.

1. Babyobesity

BabyobesityNew Member

Threads:
    Superpoints Guide

What is Superpoints?

Superpoints is a website where you can earn points for doing various things. Superpoints is most famous for it’s Superlucky Button (from now on referred to as the SL button). You can also earn points by doing offers, surveys and getting bonus mails.

Start out quickly!

To make sure you make the most out of your Superpoints membership right off the bat, make sure to do the following. Go to Settings –> Communication Settings, once there make sure to say click yes for Superpoints Surveys and Bonus Mails. Each survey that you get from Superpoints will award you 50 points, and are usually very short. The bonus mails are another random element to Superpoints; each email will have a point value from 1 all the way to 200. Most of the time you will end up with 1 and 2, but I get 5 point and 10 point emails enough to make it worth it.

The famous superlucky button

What are the points worth?

Each point is the equivalent of 1 penny. So 500 points is $5 bucks and 1000 $10 etc. You can redeem your points in Canada for Paypal cash, and Amazon.ca e-Gift codes. There is no need to wait longer to redeem your points as there is no discount to waiting longer, so the $ (dollar value), say a $25 Amazon.ca gift code is still 2500 points.

What’s the Catch?

The biggest catch is in order to redeem at lower levels such as $5 instead of $25 you must recruit/refer others to the Superpoints program. I wouldn’t say this is particularly hard, as long as your social circle hasn’t been introduced to it, and you can sell the validity of the program to your friends and colleagues. Most people will not believe that you can earn something for nothing. I wouldn’t say it’s for nothing because you do spend time trying to recruit others and clicking on the superlucky button. With the advent of Google +, Facebook, Twitter etc, you shouldn’t have a hard time getting friends to at least try it out. The hardest part is trying to get your friends past the slow period after they just joined. They will feel like there is no point to doing this program. That’s why I’m writing this guide, to help you all out.

How Do I Join?

You can join by getting an invite code or referral link from a friend who is already a member of Superpoints. I post my invite codes on this page, so you can join anytime. However once one of the links is used, it’s gone and I need to make another. This is how you get others to join as well. I will post my bonus invites on the blog part of my site, so stay tuned. These codes will be worth 25, 50, 100 or 200 and that means that if you join when I post one of these links you’ll start off with more then just zero, like I did.

Tips and Tricks

I don’t how true this is, but these are the things that I have noticed. At 1:30am to 2am EST I find that I get the most points, at least 1 every 3 or 4 clicks. Maybe I am just lucky, or maybe it’s just because not many people are on at that time. Another thing that I noticed is that you should pay attention to how many names you see “recently won” points on the Superlucky button page. The more there are, the less your chances are for winning at this particular time. The last tip I have is to actively do your SL button. What I mean is that you should consistently click the SL button, each time it reloads click again. I tend to win a lot more then if I open it up in a different tab and just click here and there during the day.

The Best Part?

The more people that you refer, the more point winning and earning opportunities you get. Say when you join you must validate your email, and complete your basic information once that is done, you are a Basic member. Basic members get 30 clicks on the SL button and 5 invite tokens to invite others and wait until you get to 2500 points before you can redeem your points. But quite frankly BASIC is BORING! It’s when you hit the next level that you really start to reap the benefits of being a Superpoints members. The reason for that is once you have 2 friends that are Basic members and above — get this — YOU WIN what THEY WIN!! So if they click the SL button and get 25 points, so do you. At this level you are GOLD, gold members get 50 clicks on the SL button and can redeem at 1000 points. You even get points when your friends take surveys. As you can imagine, I’m a PLATINUM member. That is the highest level, and just one above gold. At this level you can redeem at 500 points and you get 100 clicks on the SL button.

Actual referral earnings page

So the biggest takeaway is don’t give up, keep recruiting, be a mentor to your referrals and help them get beyond just basic.

Actual superpoints redemptions

If you would prefer not to wait for a special bonus point invite, you can join now using

<-- site

<-- my blog (check it out!!)

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I was quite said to see this website go. Nonetheless, I was able to make $80 while it lasted. It was also the most straightforward and simple online rewards website I've ever found.