Supplements

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Strykstar • Jul 17, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I am used to taking supplements while working out as they are a benefit to your body, supplements are really additional nutrients. And additional nutrients is good for your body. Vigorous workout will demand that you take supplements to built your body and help you to stay fit and strong all over. I support supplements.

2. wowtgp

wowtgpActive Member

Threads:
    I still take supplements. Some people say that they are really bad for your body with a lt of side effect, but I am yet to experience any of them despite using the for last couple of months. You just need to make sure that you are buying a good quality supplement.

3. GenevB

GenevBActive Member

Threads:
    Usually I take 10mg of Zinc and I don't really remember the quantity of magnesium I take a day. Of course we need more micro-nutrients as we are working out or muscles use a lot of these micro-nutrients in our body in order to repair and there is too few left for the other activities of the body. A supplement of Vitamin C would also be a very good decision, about 1 g a day should keep you healthy and able to do heavy workouts.