Surprised the Magic Bullet really works!

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by LaCookie • Jul 15, 2012.

1. Robert E.

Robert E.New Member

Threads:
    The magic bullet is so useful. I used to make custom milkshakes with my favorite cereal or sometimes coffee grounds. It was really fast and powerful. I even used it on occasion for grinding up my herbs. The only things you gotta watch out for is the motor in this thing will burn out if you are blending constantly without pausing. Also, the cups are not easy for me to wash as my big hands do not fit easily in them. Other than that, I would definitely get another one in the future. I sure did enjoy feeling like a was an expert at making milkshakes. I would recommend this product to others.

2. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    A few years ago I visited a friend in another city and she had one. She absolutely loved it! I don't remember there being any drawbacks to using it, but I never actually tried it for myself.

3. deannatroupe

deannatroupeMember

Threads:
    The Magic Bullet is my favorite kitchen appliance ever! I make smoothies, iced coffee, and that banana ice cream. I would be completely lost without my Magic Bullet.

4. husstopher

husstopherMember

Threads:
    I got the Magic Bullet and it is excellent. I made smoothies, milk shakes, ice cream, and even peanut butter. I would recommend this product to anyone.

5. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have wanted a magic bullet for so long. One of these days I will get one. I am so happy to hear they actually work. This makes me want one even more now!

6. Kam147

Kam147Member

Threads:
    I came to own a Magic Bullet through a friend who is a late-night infomercial product junkie. She is also very wealthy, so she often buys products in multiples. I've always been skeptical of infomercial stuff, but this thing is pretty cool. It's very powerful and easy to clean. I enjoy making my own salsa, and the Bullet lets me do so in small batches, and it always turns out a product of smoother consistency than any blender I've ever used. I might have actually paid for one of these if it hadn't been given to me!

7. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I bought one in preparation for when my baby was going to need all that mushy baby food. I did not want to buy a big blender since I only needed to make small batches of food. It makes great baby food as well fruit shakes that my hubby and sons love.

8. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have had mine for several years now and have never had any problems with it. It is easy enough to clean, even without a dishwasher as long as you rinse the blade and cups right away. I really like it to chop garlic with it, so much easier than doing it by hand. It is also a good tool to have to chop nuts and make crumbs with. I'll have to try using it to chop up dried herbs, never thought of trying that before!

9. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have promised myself a Magic Bullet but have not gotten around to purchasing it. Now I know I will after reading all of these great reviews. I don't like having to haul out the blender to make a smoothie every time I want one.

10. copper

copperMember

Threads:
    Yup it works. I was not astonished to see your response watching it working first time as mine was the same. Actually, not all the TV products are that bad.

11. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only thing I have an issue with as far as the Magic Bullet is the size of the actual blending jar. It's kind of small if you're making sauce or drinks for a family. You would have to make your sauce in small batches.
    I prefer the Ninja Master Prep because it has a larger blending jar, so you can make more normal sized portions of drinks and sauce for a small family. I gave my Magic Bullet to a single friend who only makes blended drinks for himself.

12. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I always wanted to try this since i first seen it on tv but i wasn't sure they aren't that expensive and if they work like they say than i def am getting one i've been trying to find people who have used it to see if it really works now that i know i will def be getting one :)

13. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I've seen this product being used in a lot of cooking videos on Youtube, so it appears to be rather popular. I was never really quite convinced as to what the benefit of using this was as opposed to a standard blender other than the inverted shape and it's lower profile design for smaller blending tasks. I suppose the inverted shape might help deal with the issue of blender contents getting "stuck" and not blending.

14. angie828

angie828New Member

Threads:
    I have been wanting one of these and this sort of sways my mind. I have bought countless as seen on tv products before and most of them never worked for me. I love making smoothies. Does it really blend them nice and smooth? That is what I would like. A blender that is easy to use and portable and will blend fruit like it should. Does this one really blend fruit up, or does it leave it in huge chunks?

15. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    Funny you should mention this one in particular...I keep hearing the commercial all over lately and have actually considered it. Everyone seems so happy with theirs.

16. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Oh wow, i remember reading about this a bunch of years ago, during the time i would wake up at 6am to go to school, and those commercials would play over and over, which always made me wonder if that thing really worked or it would explode in your hands or something.
    Nice thing to know they do!

17. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I bought the magic bullet as a gift for my mum and she loves it. She uses it to make milkshakes, blend soups and lots of other stuff she comes up with in the kitchen.

We have had a few blenders over the years and my mum says this is the best one she has owned. I would definitely recommend it as I trust her opinion.

18. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I was considering buying this appliance, but after reading some of the comments here, I think that I would like to try the Ninja instead. I don't doubt that the Magic bullet works because the infomercials have been coming on for years; if it did not work, I think that the commercials about it would have stopped by now.

19. kmo1484

kmo1484New Member

Threads:
    I LOVE my Magic Bullet! I was fascinated by those infomercials for a long time, and I genuinely would watch it every time it was on, even though I had already seen it a million times. My parents finally got me one for Christmas one year before I moved into my own place, and I still use it all the time. My favorite thing to make in it right now is a frappucino - Fill tall glass with ice. Add 2 TBSP chocolate syrup, 2 spoonfuls sugar, 1 cup milk, and fill the rest with coffee. Pop on the flat mixer and go to town - its DELICIOUS! :) Top with whipped cream for an added bonus!

20. mitchelltune

mitchelltuneNew Member

Threads:
    Same here, my Magic Bullet works fine. Better watch out for the fake ones. There are a lot of them on ebay.