Survey Sites That Don't Require a Credit Card

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by taskeinc • Dec 24, 2012.

1. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    I joined

about 10 months ago. Each survey you take awards points, anywhere from 5-50 points. The average survey is about 10 points. Once you reach 100 points (equivalent to $10), you can redeem your points for cash via Paypal. Usually you can make about $10 per day.

My points to date are, "9893".. multiply 9893 by $0.10 = $989.30 .. the total amount I've made since March 2012.

Other sites you should consider joining are:

, and

Click

for a list of 20 survey sites that do not ask for a Credit Card.

2. Smackz

SmackzNew Member

Threads:
    It seemed like too much work for such little reward. I personally tried opinion outpost and really disliked it. I never got paid, but that goes without saying.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a member of Paid ViewPoint already, but since the minimum payout is quite high, it will probably take a year or more for me to reach the minimum cashout. But I still answer their questions just the same, since I heard that they're legit.

4. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    I have not encountered many survey sites that asked for credit cards. That would make me run off to another site immediately. I am a little concerned, more than a little, about giving credit card. Why would they need it? I wouldn't and these days I think few would.
    I actually joined Outpost but so far I am not that impressed.
    Ryder13

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried opinion outpost and didn't like it at all they rarely sent out surveys and when they did i'd get to the end and than it would say i didn't qualify for it and when i would write them about it they would tell me next time to get the survey number and all that so when it happened again and i sent the survey number and info all they needed they never answered me so i never got my credit.

6. rebeccalj278

rebeccalj278New Member

Threads:
    I have also tried Opinion Outpost and didn't like it. I do however, take other surveys on different sites. Thank you for sharing this information though.. :D

7. brittanyt28

brittanyt28Member

Threads:
    I've never had much luck with survey sites myself, but I do know that you can get paid, and every little bit helps. I have still been looking for one that pays consistently but I get bored and forget about it if I'm not getting any surveys. I think it most definitely can be a nice side earner, and hey! 1000 bucks extra in a year, I don't think anyone could complain, I know I wouldn't. Good job!