Survey sites

Discussion in Hot Deals started by vpresson • Nov 7, 2012.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does anyone on here do any surveys? If so do you have any good ones i would love to hear about them i am always looking for new surveys to try out.

2. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. I do a few things to earn money at home. I will share with you the referral links. I have used them and love them. I do not like doing surveys but with these two I have made some decent checks. I wish you well and if you need any help let me know. Here are the links:

Paid View Points is awesome. You get paid for every single survey something! They are fast and easy & have a very fun interface. Not like the typically sites. Also another is

. With Inbox you can do more than surveys you can do other tasks to earn, such as do searches or play games or watch videos, you name it! And the same with

#2Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  3. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I do some surveys and my favorite site so far is surveyhead. That's because they have an iphone app that allows you to take surveys on the go, including .10 shopping surveys anywhere you shop.

4. thousandtrees

thousandtreesNew Member

Threads:
    If you're in Canada, Angus Reid is great! The surveys are usually pretty interesting, and they have a great little rewards programme.

5. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    If I had to pick the three I like best, I'd say exactly what sdjaxson said. Swagbucks is my favorite. I get the most rewards here. Paid viewpoint has more interesting surveys, but they send you links via email and there aren't that many. Inbox dollars is good, but I'm rejected from a lot of their surveys, and you have to get to $30 to request a payout.

6. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I am not really a fan of survey sites because after 15 minutes of answering survey questions you will just find out that you are not qualifies for the survey. It really sucks the time that I could have spend on other ways to make money!

7. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I stay away from the majority of survey sites because too many of them cut you midway. Nothing is worse than spending half an hour clicking just to be told you don't qualify.

That's why I like ones like Paidviewpoint and Pollbuzzer. Both are quick and neither wastes your time.

8. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks is not really a survey site, it's just a site that does have low paying surveys. On Surveyhead I get $2 and $3 surveys consistently.

9. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite so far is Pinecone Research. They send you a email, you take the survey, and by the next day that put $3 in your paypal account. You won't get rich. But, its all about all those eggs in your basket, and letting them add up, up, up.

10. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    is pinecone accepting new people now. They aren't always accepting new survey researchers.

11. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    It's the holiday season now so they might.

You can also try PollBuzzer and Paidviewpoint for surveys. They're like Pinecone where you'll never be told no and you'll always get your money and not waste your time.

12. Gift3d

Gift3dMember

Threads:
    I have tried a couple, but like $.10 for a 5 min survey to me doesnt seem worth it

13. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    There are a lot, you can try gptmonster.com to look at the list of gpt sites that pay instantly.

14. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I do like paidviewpoint, the money is not great but it's always there :)

15. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've signed up to numerous survey sites and I was excited about the potential of making some money online but I soon realised it was a waste of my time as the majority of surveys were not deemed suitable. I would spend 5 minutes filling out the survey only to find I didn't fit the required demographic. Fitting with the demographic seems impossible...

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried Pollbuzzer yet, because they require you to have a verified Paypal account in order to join, so I'll just try it out in the future when my Paypal is verified already. As for Paid Viewpoint, I earn 3 cents per survey, so it's quite low in my opinion considering that the minimum cashout is $15.

17. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information on the different sites. I stopped doing surveys for the same reasons that others have posted. I will look at Paidviewpoint to see if it is better than the ones I have tried in the past.

18. dgb1975

dgb1975New Member

Threads:
    I would second Pinecone Research. It is hard to get in, but once you do it is great. They have always paid the next day, used to be $5 but is now $3 as Farrah said. Once in a while you get to participate in testing a product which is cool, we just did one a month ago. We have gotten candy, cereal and air fresheners just to name a few.

19. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    The problem with these kinds of survey sites is that they all have the kind of surveys that disqualify you after you've done clicked through them for a good 20 minutes.

20. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really consider PTC sites as survey sites. The sites that are dedicated survey sites usually qualify you or not within the first 2 or 3 minutes.