Survey Websites Paying A Decent Wage

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Jason76 • Feb 13, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Are there any survey websites where it's possible to earn at least 5 to 10 dollars a day? Note, on one I looked at, you earn 25 USD once you reached 20,000 points which by my calculation would take around eight hours of work. Nonetheless, if it were true you could earn 25 dollars a day with surveys, then everybody would be doing it. Therefore, I'm sure after looking at individual survey qualifications, most people would make far less than that.

2. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    Assuming you are aiming to make $300 per month, the easiest way is through paid survey sites. However, I do not encourage people to opt for this as it is not a sustainable way to make money online. Furthermore, to make $300 per month, you will need to spend four to five hours per day answering surveys online. I bet you will be sick of it.

My preferred way is always affiliate marketing as it is proven and it works (at least to me). I managed to make $500 per month within the first six months. I am sure it is possible to make $300 per month ($10 per day), if you are putting 100% effort and energy on it. The best thing is, the income does not stop there and it will continue to grow.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmm, never heard of a legitimate site that pays that much. The promos say many things, but the truth is that you make way less and over months you could make $10 or so. I belong to several, that pays and it's never as much as you have found for payment. Surveyspot.com is one that is legitimate and pays. InBoxDllars.com also pays. These 2 sites are very old for I've been with them since 2006 and gotten paid. They are both free to join so you save money by joining and make money with them. I'd never join any site that charges you to join. I also belong to Hawaii Panel, which also pays out. Surveys mostly look for certain age group or gender, so sometimes you won't qualify for doing a survey. Doing surveys is not a way to get steady income, from my experience of them. Be sure to check BBB.org, the Better Business Bureau is a good source of information about a site and so is review research about sites before joining. One place to save money is

. It's a site that gives you money for shopping!

4. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I was member to a number of survey sites but did not get paid by them because I could not reach the minimum payout limit even after spending a considerable amount of time with them. In most of the cases I got rejected in between doing surveys. That was really quite frustrating for me. You spend that much time on a site and in return you are not getting anything which I can't afford.

Once I moved from PTC field, survey sites looked promising to me. But as I said it was not encouraging in reality so I left that field too. I know there are many legit survey sites that really pay but it is quite difficult to reach the minimum withdrawal limit.

5. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Some jobs out there are boring. For instance, washing dishes and cleaning the floor is monotonous. Nonetheless, there are ways to combat boredom, for instance, doing some mental activity on the side, and if you're desperate for cash, then you might be willing to work 4 or 5 hours a day on the surveys.

Possibly in a state of desperation, someone might be willing to tough out the frustration and eventually come out with a decent amount of cash. Note, @ptahm22@ptahm22 was saying 300 dollars was possible or would you consider the statement an overestimation?

6. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    There are quite a few surveys you are not going to qualify for simply because the researcher is looking for a different demographic. I think you would get burnt out very quickly trying to take the amount of surveys in which you would be paid $25 a day. I get sick of surveys after just completing a few. I agree with the others, if you are looking to make decent cash, surveys are not the way to do it.

7. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have been wanting to make decent earnings with survey sites but I never qualify for any of them. Just like two times I have qualified and have been waiting and wasting my time filling up personal surveys for nothing. I have given up on survey sites all together.

8. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    The other day I thought of something strange. Perhaps people lie on surveys. For instance, a person can lie and qualify for more surveys. Nonetheless, if a lot of people are lying, the results would be false. In other words, some restaurant product propped up by a company due to positive results in surveys might really not deserve the honor. In other cases, the results could even be dangerous as in the case of medical stuff.

9. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I am a bit suspicious of that site you mentioned that a person could get or earn $25 USD a day after reaching 20,000 points and you said it could done in a day. I don't think I could reach that points. Besides, I am too reluctant to participate in any survey site for I was already a victim of a fake survey sites several times. And another issue is my location isn't covered by such site.

10. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I would love to know a site that pays out $5-10 a day to its users. I've used a couple of survey sites and sites where I can earn money by doing various tasks but never come across one where I can make that type of money per day. I will most of the time earn $15 per month

11. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @luckycharm@luckycharm I am surprised to read about your experience regarding survey sites. I guess you should be a successful one with your kind of online experience and knowledge about different earning things. I am working on at least 8-9 sites successfully for last couple of years and getting a steady income from almost all of them. Right now I am in a country where surveys are available aplenty and pay far better than in our own country.

#11Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  12. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    @ptahm22@ptahm22 If you can make $300 a month on paid surveys that takes an average four to five hours a day of your time then I would say that's a good start. I am actually interested in earning from affiliate links only that I haven't taken out time out yet to understudy this method. Being able to make $500 a month through affiliate marketing is just cool in my calculation.

#12Feb 28, 2017
  13. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Survey sites can be a good source of steady income if you are ready to invest your time and efforts in them.

Some sites pay good amount but you have to be available when the surveys are there. So constant checking is the key.

14. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @Decentlady@Decentlady You would be surprised to note that we get a lot of survey opportunities in my present location and even a survey of few minutes length can bring you lots of freebies in return. I am doing great at many sites which I do on my phone while traveling to work by train. I am having fun doing that frequently.

#14Mar 2, 2017
  15. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    As @

has mentioned, location is the most crucial factor to make a decent amount of money through surveys. That is the reason survey doesn't work well for many even after this being a legitimate source. Besides, surveys are not offered on a regular basis. So, there is always an uncertainty involved.

16. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Survey websites are pretty cool and they do pay but they are a pain in the neck. Most tests that I take, midway, tell me I'm not qualified to finish the test after around 10 to 20 minutes in the test. You do earn around 1 dollar for one test that takes 30 to 45 minutes but with those other failed tests, it's more like 3 hours for 1 to 2 dollars. I think it's quite impossible to make 25 dollars every 8 hours. If you want to try, though, iPoll has been the easiest for me.