Swag Bucks

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Sarah C. • Apr 14, 2012.

1. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried this site a few months ago and I do not like it. I think the search engine feature is horrible. I prefer inboxdollars and other sites compared to Swag Bucks.

2. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:

Same here. I tried Swagbucks for a few days. Seemed like chipping away at mount everest. After awhile I gave up. Points2shop is better. You get prizes faster and make more points quicker.

3. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    Not a bad little place. I've used similar sites in the past with great success as well. I always forget to earn Swagbucks though.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've earned probably $125 worth of Amazon cards in the past couple of years and it's NOT because of the search engine. Swagbucks has videos called Swagbucks TV which are similar to Youtube videos or TV clips. You can choose videos from HGTV, Martha Stewart, Entertainment Tonight Insider and more. It is really easy to watch a video while working at my desk, or another video while cleaning. I would say I have earned most of my Amazon cards from Swagbucks TV because it is just as easy as watching TV and I can multitask during the videos.

5. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I have earned over 200 dollars in Amazon gift cards over the last year on Swagbucks. I make about 100 points per day by watching videos, searching the internet and playing games while I work on other projects. It takes 450 points to earn a 5 dollar Amazon gift card so I cash out every week. I recommend this site to anyone who is online all day and wants to earn a little extra cash.

6. clauemi

clauemiActive Member

Threads:
    I've stopped using swagbucks little by little over the last few months. I like Irazoo better, more points for everything and more of everything available as well. Swagbucks is a good site but why spend soooo much time here to earn $5 when you can do that in a couple of days.

7. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, I think the website really sucks. I really couldn't make anything. There are plenty of other websites that are way better. And I got paid the same day.

8. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    Please drop us some links to these sites. I'm always looking for great sites like these. If you could post any personal experiences with them, that would be great as well!