Swagbucks

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Adeal4u • Jun 25, 2012.

1. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know how long it takes them to send an Amazon gift card? Do they just email the number to you, or do you have to wait for it in the mail? I was wondering if the system is like the Bing Rewards how they email you the number instantly. I would like this method to be paid, instead of waiting. Also, I wanted to know about the paid search on Swagbucks. Are the points they give you completely random, or is there a system to always get paid?

2. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    From the 25+ times I've gotten Amazon gift cards from them... it takes seven days almost every time. They used to have an option where you get the code in just one day at the price of an additional 50 SBs, but they got rid of that for some reason. The code appears under "My Gift Cards", but they also send you an email telling you once the code is available there. And yeah, the amount of points you get, as well as when, is completely random. I've had times where I receive 7 SBs from one search out of all the searches I've done in a day, and times where I get 59 and then 39 SBs on consecutive searches.

3. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    It was funny though, they were like the first 2 giveaways that I joined on SB as well. But after those, didn't have much luck i guess :p

4. thegreendiva

thegreendivaNew Member

Threads:
    It is most definitely not a scam. I got paid $100 in my paypal account after accumulating over 13,000 points. I did it all free and in my spare time. It is one of the ways that I make money to help pay down some bills.

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Is SB still using codes? I haven't seen any codes that I can redeem for points. I really hope they didn't take this feature away because I didn't get to use it. Does anyone know a way to rack up SB points fast?

6. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    If by codes you mean the Swag Codes, they still use those. In case you didn't know they usually announce the codes on their Facebook page. There isn't really a way to get SBs fast, at least, there isn't one I'm aware of. I just use Swagbucks TV everyday and get around 50 SBs from that.

7. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Winning once makes you lucky. Winning twice is like you're a God already. I never won any from swagbucks. Tried some surveys and cashed out through paypal but they hold the payment too long.

8. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I love Swagbucks! I've used them for years. I do alot of research online due to my jobs, so I rack in the points constantly. I usually redeem for amazon gift cards and save them to use for birthdays and Christmas. Last year I purchased all my gifts online and didn't have to pay anything out of pocket. I never do any of the offers. All I do is search to get points.

9. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Lol thanks for that indirect compliment. By the way, I never did surveys on Swag. Just do the searches to get points.

10. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    The gift cards take a lot longer than I expected. They just end up as code in your SB account that you copy and paste into Amazon when making your purchase. I give them away as prizes one of my websites from time to time so the code isn't tied to you directly.

11. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    What's the most amount of points you received in one day? I've had 600 SB's in one day, and I can average between 150 and 200 on a regular basis. I do the searches also, but it difficult to get many points from just searching. I watch the Swagbucks TV while I work, and that's how I make most of my points.

12. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    I am a swagbucks fan too - I have had several gift cards so far. I agree the sweepstakes seem impossible to win, but it doesn't hurt to take part so why not try it! You never know! :)

13. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    The most I received in one day was just slightly over 300, which is pretty high considering I never did any offers or NOSOs or anything. Since I don't have much free time anymore, I generally only get about 50 SBs a day.

14. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    They used to take 14 days, but I've been getting mine in 7-10 now. These are business days of course.

Also wanted to update, I actually won there Facebook trivia the other day (just by guessing), nothing feels better than 200 swagbucks free!

15. Anna T

Anna TMember

Threads:
    I love Swagbucks! I've been using them for a few years, and they always send whatever you redeem for. I usually go for the $5 Amazon gift cards when I have 450 Swagbucks. I always intend to save them up for Christmas, but I never manage it.

16. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I'm saving all my Amazon cards for Christmas also, I'm tempted to spend them, but I'll hold out. They have some great prizes and I'm still waiting for my $15 in PayPal cash. The only thing I don't like are the surveys don't always pay. I'll get half way through and then they'll tell me I didn't qualify. I just stay away from those, but the rest of the deals seem to pay you right away.

17. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    It's definitely not a scam. I've received $5 paypal $5 Amazon gift code and I'm close to getting another $5 Amazon code. You can type the codes into your amazon account and accumulate them on there. The only thing wrong with Swagbucks is the limited amount you can make each day. Unless you're very determined and spend a lot of time each day on the site, you won't make that much each day, but it does add up over time if you're patient.

18. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    I use Swagbucks. I definitely don't use it often, as I have too many other things to do, but it's worth it when I do find the time to use it.

19. JoshTheboss

JoshThebossMember

Threads:
    Maybe if it was cash, that's one thing, but I don't really like gift cards. It seems to be not worth the time or effort to go through the processes for something like that.

20. kristyleann

kristyleannMember

Threads:
    I've gotten $5 sent to my paypal a few times through them. I do the daily polls and that's about it. I used to do searches on there but it's gotten to where I almost NEVER win any points with searches and I think their search sucks anyway lol...I don't know why. I think it's based on google results (not sure though) but I can never find anything I'm actually looking for. I don't do surveys much anymore mostly because I've just gotten burnt out on them.