Swagbucks

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Adeal4u • Jun 25, 2012.

1. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I think they use Bing's search engine that's why the searches aren't very relevant. It takes a certain amount of patience to work for Swagbucks, and most people quit before they even get any money. I personally like this site I've been paid $25 in Paypal already, and I haven't been there for a month yet. There's a trick to doing the searches is it should seem natural. When I first joined I would search all the time, and I never got paid. Then I would search once when I signed in and once when I was about to leave the site. Swagbucks wants normal searching and not spamming.

2. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Yea I never really used their search engine to actually do searches too :p I just searched random stuff.

3. alid1

alid1New Member

Threads:
    I love swagbucks. I always get 5.00 Amazon cards. I have gotten a couple 10.00 JcPenney cards also.It really helps when you purchase off of Amazon to have these gift cards. I had three 5.00 Amazon gift cards, and used them to buy something that cost 18.00 dollars. It was awesome to only pay 3.00 in the end. It is a great site!

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    The only thing I don't like is they restrict you to getting 5 prizes in one month. That's a bummer because I would like to get more prizes, but I can't. Overall it's a pretty cool way to earn money. The Paypal cards are the best, but they cost so much more than the Amazon cards. I was on Facebook and a lot of people were getting their accounts shut down because they were cheating Swagbuck TV. Someone was telling me they would use an auto refresh program and rack up a lot of points. It serves them right for cheating, and Swagbucks has every right to close their accounts down.

5. Wasabi

WasabiNew Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks is indeed legit, but like every other legit GPT site out there, it isn't very much. It depends on the time spend within the site, really.

I use something similar though and they are legit as well and they cash out directly to your paypal account at only $1.00 which takes only minutes to make with their surveys. If you're interested here's the link:

6. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I have not used Swagbucks. Takes too long to win anything. I have done Points2shop though. Won enough points from there to cash out into a purchase of a cord for my computer which I needed at the time.

7. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Ponts2shop is a really cool place to earn some extra money. I'm also signed up there and I noticed they have more options than Swagbucks as far as payout is concerned. You can get Amazon cards, PayPal, and any department store gift cards. I like them both and I recommend them to anyone who wants to make money online to check it out.

8. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Points2shop also offers more options to get paid. Better tasks to complete. Swagbucks is very limited on tasks one would want to complete to win anything. I also like the overall look of the Points2Shop site more. Reminds me of wheel of fortune somewhat.

9. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    Swagbucks is really the last place I wanna earn money on ,I hate their offers.

10. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I have been on Swagbucks for about two years. I have made a few hundred dollars in Amazon gift cards already. I just watch videos, surfing the net and playing video games. I love this website!

11. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    I just signed up in May 2015 with Swagbucks, and love it. I did not accumulate any where near the amount of some of the others, but I just cashed in for 2 Amazon gift cards. I am a frequent shopper on Amazon, so I am very happy. I just do not like the surveys like another person pointed out, and will no longer be doing that. Most of the surveys I usually don't even qualify for, so its a waste of time for me.

12. Natalie89

Natalie89Member

Threads:
    I use Swagbucks from the UK and so far have cashed out £10 worth of Paypal cash. Using various phone apps to watch videos, and taking part in the surveys that I'm offered daily, I manage to wrack up approximately 1500 swagbucks a week, so that's approximately £15 Paypal cash every 3 weeks. I'm sure if I dedicated a lot more time to it then I could earn more, but I'm simply transferring the money straight from Paypal into a bank account I don't touch and will have some extra spends come Christmas which will be a nice bonus!