swapdom

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Melissast • Oct 7, 2014.

1. Melissast

MelissastActive Member

Threads:
    this is a website where apparently you put things on the site and then say what you would trade for it. If you see something you want you say hey I'll give you this for it and they will either except it or not. I haven't joined yet because I don't think I have anything worth swapping for, but I have been looking at it. Have you ever tried a swapping site? Is it worth it?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most swapping sites are not worth your time.

There's a good reason why barter trade was replaced by a monetary system. Can it work now?

It'll be hard [if not impossible] to find someone who has exactly what you need and is also seeking what you have. For that reason, unless there's the option of paying for such items in cash, you'd save a lot of time, if you avoided such sites.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that site will only attract people who don't have cash to pay for their items or those who don't want to spend cash but would like to get some items for free if they swap it with things that they don't need. I am actually game for that as long as I want the item being offered.