Swiffer 360 Extension Duster Is Pretty Good

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Krissttina Isobe • Nov 8, 2017.

?

How often do you dust

1. Once a wk.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. More often

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Target just opened up at Ala Moana Center in Honolulu, Hawaii! I went to the grand opening and saw Swiffer's 360 Dusters Extension. Being only 4'11" I needed it and it was priced 13.99 with 6 count refills going for 9.99! I drooled a bit and wondered about it, but needed it more. I was thinking about buying it, soon. Luckily that I waited for it went on sale this week 11/6! I was so delighted. Don't you just love it when you need it and it goes on sale! I just got one with a 6 pack refill for the same price of 7.99. I hardly could wait to be home to try it out and it works so wonderfully. Now we short people who need to dust high have Swiffer's 360 Dusters Extension to depend upon. Have you bought this duster too? How do you like it. I'm thinking of trying it for those high up jealousies to clean with replacing it with a rag tied with a rubber band on the part where the duster is too. How about you have you bought and tried Swiffer's 360 Dusters Extension that extends 3 feet and how do you like it?
    Duster-360-Extender_hero_01.81bK-oMyWfL.