Swiffer Vac refills

Discussion in Product Reviews started by kinser • Apr 28, 2012.

1. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    I would be lost without my Swiffer Vac - I have all hard-floors on the first floor of my house, and I have to sweep everyday. My question is, has anyone tried a generic refill (the disposable white pads that you attach to the bottom) that work worth a darn? The Swiffer refills are expensive, and I decided to try a store brand once. They were awful - nothing stuck to them. So I've been afraid to try any others and have been buying the brand name refills. Any others out there that work as well as the brand-name pads?

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I have had pretty good luck with the Safeway store brand ones. They are actually about half the cost and work just as well. It has been awhile since I have been in Safeway but I hope they still have them.

3. kinser

kinserActive Member

Threads:
    Darn, we don't have Safeway in my area. I've only tried the Meijer brand, but might be willing to try another store brand since you've had luck with one. I just hate blowing money on those refills, but it's the only thing that really gets the dog hair and tiny dirt particles off the floor.

4. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I would love to find some in my store brands that work as well. I love my Swiffer. I feel that the floors are cleaner when I use it. With the mop I always feel like I am just moving dirt around. The Swiffer makes the job so much faster, easier and not as unpleasant.