Swimsuit season

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by classicnyer • Jun 18, 2012.

1. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    It's that season again... I bought myself a swimsuit from Old Navy. It was a one-piece on sale for $20, marked down from about $30. I thought I had done a good job, until I got to the beach, and found a little gift shop near the train station that was selling similar swimsuits for only $12.99. Oops! Oh well...

How much do you ladies pay for your swimsuits, and where do you get them from?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm really surprised you found one cheaper at a gift shop! Usually those are marked up like crazy for people who forget their bathing suits and are desperate.

I actually haven't bought a new swimsuit in a few years now, but the last few times I did, I got them from Ebay or yard sales. I don't like spending too much on something I'm not going to use very often.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Old Navy's got some really good stuff going on when it comes to their swimming apparel. I have always love their line. They're classy and simple and not so loud to the eyes.

4. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I have a few swimsuits that I tend to alternate. They get the job done so I am pretty happy with them. For now, I am looking for a bodysuit like for surfing etc...and it is rather pricey hey. Wow. I, funnily enough, also found the better prices at a 'gift store' close to the ocean. Interesting. You even get a free surfing lesson if you buy one from them.

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Me either. In fact, this was the first time I bought a swimsuit in six years, simply because I hadn't gone to the beach or to a pool in that long.

In retrospect, I'm glad I didn't get the gift shop swimsuit, though. I can't imagine that there would have been a fitting room, and I wouldn't have gotten a chance to wash it first before wearing it.

6. jidgintaica

jidgintaicaNew Member

Threads:
    Bikinis blog and swinsuites

i want to invite you to my blog

its all about swimwearlover.
    hope to see you.

7. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I purchase most of my swimsuits from plus size clothing stores/sites and it can be very expensive. Some of my favorite stores are Ashley Stewart, Lane Bryant, and Avenue. I only purchase swimwear and accessories from these sites.

8. stacyplace

stacyplaceNew Member

Threads:
    Again with the summer arriving, it's high time to buy some new and sexy swimsuits that should compliment the exotic beach which i have planned to go. Last year i have purchased some good stuffs online and hence my first priority will be check that store again before going another one. Along with swimsuits, some sexy outfits will be good to have with me for this season.

9. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    If you are looking to purchase swim suits .. I think you should visit

, I am sure you would find what you are looking for! ;)