Swing Copters.

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by daimashin • Aug 23, 2014.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    From the maker of Flappy Bird comes another fad game. From Dong Nguyen, Swing Copters is another game similar to Flappy Bird only that this time it's even more frustrating to play. After a few tries, I quit completely because I can't get past 4.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Haha. That's great. That guy has got some money on his hands from Flappy Bird. He knows how to make addicting games that aren't necessarily even that good. He's definitely a smart guy, although I've never played this game or FB, and I don't plan on giving them a shot anytime soon. I'd recommend that you uninstall the game before you get too frustrated. No sense wasting a lot of time on it. ;]

3. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    So I picked the game up again lately and I think he made some tweaks. The game is easier now because the gaps are no longer as narrow as before. I managed to get 10 after a few tries lol. Anyway, it's not as good and addictive as Flappy Bird was. At least, for me I didn't get the feeling of wanting to retry after failing unlike Flappy Bird where I had to top my score.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I got to zero. Haha. This developer has a knack for making very frustratingly difficult games. Though the controls are simple (you just tap tap tap) the copter is very unwieldy. I still haven't Uninstalled it, I'm gonna try again when my frustration level has already gone down. Also, it isn't as viral as Flappy Bird.

5. Thrix

ThrixMember

Threads:
    I don't even want to try it. I barely got to 24 in Flappy Bird, so I'm afraid to even try something that's more frustrating. How's that even possible?!

But, what we all should notice is the owners marketing tactics.

1) Flappy Bird gains popularity
    2) He announces the removal
    3) Millions download it because of that
    4) It's gone
    5) After a month or two people have forgotten about it
    6) SWING COPTER!

6. calebmelvern

calebmelvernActive Member

Threads:
    I just downloaded this game for my little brother who loved Flappy Bird. Man this game is so difficult. It took me several tries before I got 1! Lol. This isn't the kind of game you'd play for months. It's just fun to try and you uninstall it after a few games.