Sylvania 4GB MP3 Player -$10

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Zapped • Mar 29, 2012.

1. Zapped

ZappedMember

Threads:
    Every month Walmart takes a few items and marks them at an unbelievable price. This month they have the Sylvania 4GB MP3 Player for $10 bucks. The closest price to that is $29.99 at Amazon. You can get the Sylvania 4GB MP3 Player shipped for $0.97, so this is an awesome deal. This mp3 player has 4GB flash memory, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and supports MP3 and WMA JPEG files (as stated on Walmart.com). It is an great deal.

2. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    This is a very good deal! I bought one of these cheap little Sylvania players about a year ago, when my very expensive Sansa scroll wheel got stuck down and I couldn't use it. I bought this because I was flying home to the UK in two days and needed something ASAP! I have to say, I am very impressed with it. The battery life on this thing is astounding. I charge it maybe once a month, at max, and I listen to it at the gym almost every day. I once left it playing in my car for 3 days, and the battery still wasn't dead when I walked in.

When you turn it on its a little bit slow, and I wouldn't advise putting any pictures on it, but for playing MP3s at the gym, or in the car, you cannot beat it, and if you loose it, or break it...its only $10!

3. Lieutenant

LieutenantMember

Threads:
    Very good price. I have no need for another MP3 but Sylvania is a great company with a good reputation. $10 for 4 GB is crazy I remember spending over $100 on a 1 GB.

4. crowan

crowanNew Member

Threads:
    I use to have one of these and they're like the nokia's of mp3 players, I might pick up a few of these for my younger family members and save them until Christmas. This is a great deal though.