Taco Bell And Steak & Shake - Mobile/online Fast Food Deals

Discussion in Food & Drink started by ohiotom76 • Oct 28, 2015.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I just came across these discounts yesterday when installing their respective apps on my smart phone. Both Taco Bell and Steak & Shake are offering some pretty big discounts on your orders if you place them over your phone. Taco Bell's is the biggest of the two - giving you 50% off your entire order (up to $10 off) if you order over your phone and pay via Visa Checkout. You can read more details about this promotion here:

Personally I've not used Taco Bell's app to place any orders yet, so I don't know logistically how the whole process works. But if any of you have done it so far I would love to hear from you.

With Steak & Shake, I noticed when you install their app on your phone and register with your email account, they automatically include a $2.99 account balance on your account. Considering they have a whole selection of $3.99 combo meals, that means theoretically you should be able to get one combo meal for only $1.

Again, I haven't tried their online ordering yet either, and would like to hear how it all works if any of you have done it.