Taco Bell Spicy Ranch by Kraft Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by EvanCross19 • Sep 5, 2014.

?

Try it? Tried it? Like it or not?

1. I have tried it and I like it.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I have tried it and I don't like it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I haven't tried it, but I'd like to.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I haven't tried it, and I probably wouldn't like it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EvanCross19

EvanCross19Member

Threads:
    0002100004646_150X150. Today I will be doing a full review of this special Kraft brand, Taco Bell Spicy Ranch.

With previous knowledge of how my body reacts to most of the food that Taco Bell has to offer, I was hesitant to buy this at first. However, I went ahead and bought a 16 oz bottle to test it out anyway. For me, it was a good decision. I do enjoy it, as I enjoy the south western spiciness flavor that this ranch has to offer. I really enjoy everything spicy, so this review may be a little biased.

Some friends and family did not like it because it was either too spicy or too strong of a taste that they were not use to. I always do the sweat test to decide how spicy a certain food is. If my forehead isn't sweating, and my nose and ears aren't running, then it's not that spicy. My mouth was rather hot after eating this ranch with almost every food I could think of, but nothing I couldn't handle and it didn't pass the sweat test, so it's not that spicy.

I tried to find a coupon for Kraft ranch, but I wasn't able to find one. Have any of you tried this flavor of ranch dressing? Does anyone know of any Kraft coupons to try this out for cheap? If you have tried it, what did you think and if you haven't tried it, do you think you would like it?

Image credit: Walmart images

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I really like spicy food so it was not too spicy for me. However, when it is too spicy I learned from Indian foods that if you mix it with yogurt or a milk based drink, it lessens the fire. This is what makes a spicy ranch product ideal in my opinion. I wouldn't use it just for salads - in fact, I would probably not use it for salads. I would use it to replace sour cream based products that I might use on Mexican foods like Tacos, Nachos, etc. Often times I think we eat too much sour cream because it doesn't spread well, but if you use something like ranch, you can swirl it all over your food and then you end up eating less. You could cut out having to buy the hot sauce all together if you used this product.