Taco Tuesdays Discount At Restaurants

Discussion in Food & Drink started by TheKnight • Oct 15, 2017.

1. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    When it's Tuesday, be on the look out for taco restaurants. They usually offer very low prices for tacos. A taco place around where I live usually sells tacos for 1.79 dollars each but on taco Tuesday's, they sell them for .49 cents each and many restaurants do that if they sell tacos. All Tuesdays.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love tacos! I had coupons for Taco Bell buy one get one free for their taco supreme, but I stopped my newspaper subscriptions to save money. I'm going to look for Taco Tuesdays from now on! The little taco is so delicious, I usually can eat three, of Taco Bell's crispy tacos. Now I can save money and have my favorite tacos every Tuesdays, thanks!!!

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Yes. I have heard of this promotion and have taken advantage of it many times. Thanks to a company starting this promotion now many taco places do the same which is convinient for both the customers and the restaurant owners because those days taco restaurants usually fill up. I love tacos if only they had that promotion way more often that would be great.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I used to live in Poway California-near San Diego back in the day,maybe the mid 80's and remember they had a place called "Del Taco" and you could get 3 tacos for pretty cheap on tuedsday-but it had to be during a certain time. I live in Florida now-but online(del taco) it says they have a taco night(tuesdays),and you get 3 value tacos for $1.29 which sounds like a really good deal-but the hours are from 3 to 11 pm.

5. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Domino Pizzas here also have their Discount Tuesday with a buy-1-take-1 promo. We are lucky to have a Domino Pizza near the gate of our village so when we feel like eating pizza, it has to be on a Tuesday to avail of the promo. By the way, it’s not only the pizza that can be bought with that promo, their other products like chicken and pasta are also applicable for the promo.

6. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    When it's taco Tuesday, restaurants tend to sell a lot more product than usual and I know because I've waited in their extremely long lines. But maybe if all restaurants start selling them cheap more frequently, then the magic of Taco Tuesday's won't attract as many people. It will just become normal.