Tag Away Anyone?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by kayhill • Aug 19, 2012.

1. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Re: Tag Away

That's not necessarily true. Yes, some As seen on TV products are scams but not all of them. As some have already pointed out apparently Flex Seal is a good product, which I'm glad to know since I haven't actually purchased it just yet but am interested in it. I can tell you the Orgrenic pan is amazing and lives up to all its hype on its commercial. Wax Vac, which is a small vacuum unit for ears is also a good product. So there are some great As Seen on TV products out there, unfortunately there are also some bad ones such as tag away which apparently can ruin the reputation of all As Seen on TV products.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I have never heard of it so i couldn't tell you i'd look up the product and do some research and see the reviews for the product before buying it to see what others who have used it think about it.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I also do this. I have gotten rid of about 5 so far. Tags are so annoying and I think they're ugly. I just found 2 more this week so it looks like I am going back to my bathroom to perform another "operation." Just be sure to sterilize everything before and after. You do not want a skin infection! Use ice to numb the area before removal!

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have just covered my skin tag up with a band aid when the tag is located in an area that gets rubbed by clothes. I have heard about the product to remove the tags but have not used it.

5. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    Skin tags are actually quite costly if you have a doctor remove it so my husband tried this product on a small skin tag of his. First off it takes about twice as long for the product to work on a small tag. For bigger tags don't even bother unless you have the patience to use this for months on end. All in all it's just too much bother to use. Our dermatologist advised us to use a different product altogether.

6. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know if tagaway works or not, but I have read online where apple cider vinegar has been used on skin tags, with good results. I would try acv first, because that stuff cures a multitude of what can ail a person. It is cheap, and unless you are allergic to vinegar, it should be very safe to use.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have heard good things about this, a lot of good reviews. Me personally I have never used it.

8. Steverd

SteverdMember

Threads:
    There are BETTER ways to remove skin tags. If they are small you can pull them off. Some people use a nail clipper and clip them off (ii will bleed a bit). You can also tie them off. Use some sewing thread and tie a tight knot around the base. Another method is to put Duct tape over them. Oh I almost forget. The Wart Freeze off stuff works REALLY GOOD.

But don't use Tag away, it smell horrible and takes too long to use. Go to Ebay and search for skin tag removal and buy something with Glycolic Acid or TCA. These will work in just a few days. PLUS they have zero smell. I use a product with Gycolic Acid which only cost about $12.

Good luck