Take advantage of coupons on 'Naked' drinks.

Discussion in Food & Drink started by True2marie • Jun 9, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Yesterday, I went to Safeway and purchased four 'Naked' drinks for less than a dollar. They have a two-for one coupon, $2 off coupon and $1.50 off coupon going for this beverage. The trick is to combine two of the protein drinks with two of their regular drinks.

[​IMG]

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for that idea! I used to drink Naked drinks all the time but forgot about them. They are so packed full of good stuff. Although I find them highly concentrated so add water sometimes and then it stretches out farther and I eat less sugar (even though it is natural sugar). I have just come down with someone and I think I need to drink more juice. All week I have been going crazy drinking pop and I feel it in my waste line and in my grogginess when I wake up in the morning. Thanks for the reminder to get back to juice!

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of these things. Though the guy above me is spot on. They are massively thick. I usually thin mine out with some almond milk. Adds protein and flavour!

4. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you! My fiance loves these but I usually don't buy them because they're so expensive. For anyone who likes the green drink, just google it and there are plenty of easy at home recipes to replicate for a fraction of the price.

5. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    These drinks are not as good for you as people believe they are. You're better off to make your own smoothies. This is just straight sugar, and like you said - very pricey!

6. Tiara Murphy

Tiara MurphyNew Member

Threads:
    Has anyone spotted these juices with the coupons anywhere else? I'd love to find some!