Tankless water heaters?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by ExpertAdvice • Dec 17, 2014.

1. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I just came across a tank less water heater by browsing the internet. Has anyone ever heard of this product like myself or does anyone here already know of or use one? I suppose it is a good idea for a product but the reason why I would suppose most people don't have it is because you have ti plug it in for it to work, and, um, how many of us actually have sockets over our shower heads? yeah! that's what I was thinking, not many of us, in fact, none of us! lol, it's like the producers totally forgot that electricity and water are like best friends. I would use one, but it would have to be one that doesn't require me to plug it in for it to work. What are your thoughts on this everyone?

2. teabwoi

teabwoiActive Member

Threads:
    I actually have a water heater where it works whenever you turn on the light and then you turn on the shower but I have not been able to use it because I just think that it will shock me or something so that is why I have never used it. I am thinking about getting it taken out and then just buying a tank water heater. The one that you are talking about just sounds really dangerous and I cannot see that being something that I would even try to put in my house.