Tanning creams & lotions

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by wlrahilly • Jun 23, 2014.

1. wlrahilly

wlrahillyNew Member

Threads:
    Have any of you used a tanning cream like Jergens body lotion with bronzers? I use that and I have to say it does a pretty good job tanning your skin. It looks natural and does not leave any orange streaks like other self-tanning products. It really gives a nice glow to your skin.

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never used a self-tanning product. To be honest, it has never occurred to me to paint my body. I come from a very hot country, Australia, where having no tan is actually sexy. :) Having a tan is not a sign of being healthy or vibrant, but rather careless with one's exposure to the sun. Also the difference between a fake and a real tan are really obvious, to me anyway. I ask myself why would anyone want a fake tan?

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I've used the Jergens and other self tanners that gradually "build" a tan. They're definitely pretty fool proof but the problem with these types of products is the second you exfoliate the faux tan is gone. If anyone is looking for a self tanning product that isn't gradual I would recommend Tan Towels, they smell pretty good and also seem to be user friendly.

4. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I'm naturally very pale, so sometimes during the summer, if I want a very subtle glow, I will use the Jergens Natural Glow. It truly does work and looks pretty natural, nor orangey. I also like that because it's gradual, you don't get the streaks that you do with a lot of other more intense self-tanners. I don't use them very often, but if I plan on going swimming or something, I usually will grab a bottle.