Target After Christmas Sales

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Daria • Dec 28, 2013.

1. Daria

DariaMember

Threads:
    The recent security breach has Target scammering to try to get consumers back in the stores. They have upped their after Christmas sales, hopping to get shoppers back in the store so they can re-establish customer trust. They are calling this sale their Year End Clearance sale, and will have hundreds of items across the store marked as 60% off.

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, I def have got to see these sales! Is it at all target stores or just certain ones in certain areas? I would love to see what sales they have, I love the outfits they have for kids but they are so expensive for one outfit it's 15 bucks so would love to see some of their kids clothing on sale.

3. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Since my bank allows for us to use a virtual credit card when buying online. I may get on these deals if they are posted online for purchase. Though, I can't see myself using any kind of card in store at Target again for a while.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will check out the special year end clearance. Target took a big hit in how they handled the security breach. I don't use my bank debit card at Target anyway. I mostly use cash. I also have a Target prepaid American Express card that I use.

I am not happy with Target especially since that did admit the breach on their own. If I did use my bank's debit card at Target, I would be furious.