Target Clearance

Discussion in Hot Deals started by ThesePretzels • Jul 2, 2016.

1. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    It seems to be time for another Target seasonal clearance, the next week will probably be 15%-30% off. I think the old rule of thumb was if the last digit of the price was an 8 or a 4 it was an item likely to drop in price again, and a 2 or 1 signaled lowest possible price, but no guarantee that still holds true.

2. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

Thanks for the heads up. I have not shopped at Target in a while. I also like to check the end caps in the store. They place a lot of their clearance items there. They will have personal and household items in that area. It is normally by the shampoos and other personal care.

3. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    It looks to be in full swing now, potential for 30% off but some of the hotter items are going to be gone soon. I haven't seen anything I need, but some of the toys have looked worthy of being stashed away until Christmas.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Clearance sales are my favorite places to shop at, more so than thrift stores or flea markets because here you could get brand new items for pretty much similar prices you'd pay for second hand goods. Too bad we don't have a target near us though but we have similar stores that do clearance sales frequently so thankfully I can just go to those instead.

5. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    You can't beat a clearance at Target. I used to live down the street from a Target and this is when I found out how awesome their clearance deals truly are. I've found things that were marked down up to 90% off. Many things I purchased were arts and craft items or educational stuff. Things my kids and I could do, but also stuff that my daycare kids could use too, like....crayons, paper, paint and brushes, sidewalk chalk,workbooks and just all kinds of school supplies. I also found they would have a wonderful clearance on hair care products too, whenever I found deals in the hair care section, I always racked up!