[US Only] Target online clearance store

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Micheleteresa • Dec 5, 2014.

1. Micheleteresa

MicheleteresaMember

Threads:
    while goggling for a specific target store location I came across a result that said "Target Clearance Store" so I checked it out . It says up to 60 percent off. I scrolled down and clicked on "further details" and there is a list of what brand items are on clearance and what percent off you get and the date that it expires. new clearance items are added regularly. but also there are promotions that would not other wise be known and are available only online , such as if you buy 500 dollars worth of home decor , furniture and domestics, you will get a hundred dollar gift card...$20 Gift Card with Purchase of a Braun Series 5 Shaver through December 6, 2014
    also alot of buy one get one half off sales listed to. so if you shop target, you should check it out. Just google target clearance store.

2. Micheleteresa

MicheleteresaMember

Threads:
    There are also promotion codes to be found, there is really a lot of different ways to save there and a lot of things listed, definitely worth a look. I came back to share this code in case anyone is buying baby care items for the holidays, it expires on the 6th! Spend $40 save $10 on select household essentials and baby care items. Enter promotion code STOCKUP at Checkout to receive discount. Offer excludes Clearance items. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges. May not be applied to previous orders. Offer expires 12/06/2014 at 11:59 PM PT.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Have never heard of it! Thanks so much for posting this! Did you know that Target also has a free samples page? If you search for "Target samples" you will get the page. I once got a free makeup bag full of samples and it was amazing!

4. wulfman

wulfmanActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up. I actually shopped at Target a lot because of their lower prices compared to Costco and even Walmart (on certain items that I use a lot). They also sell it bulk. I have never tried Target online shopping though.

5. Micheleteresa

MicheleteresaMember

Threads:
    Awesome! thank you for sharing, I just googled and found the page , right now it says the samples go fast and none are available right now but they will have more soon. I bookmarked the page so I can quickly check back periodically.