Taurus Optima Blender Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Colebra • Aug 19, 2015.

1. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I had been without a blender for a year now...
    And I used my blender for pretty much anything... Morning vegetable/fruit shake, making soup drinkable, post-workout shakes, etc...

Last week I decided enough already.
    And bought this baby:

I've had it for a week now, and I'm pretty satisfied. Set me back a mere €30...
    No fancy stuff though...
    1,5 L jug and two different speeds.

From what I understand it's a French brand, so I guess you guys don't have it in the U.S.
    From my experience so far, seems like a pretty safe bet.

Hope this helps you if you're thinking about buying a blender!
    Please be sure to let me know, and feel free to ask any questions :)

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This link to the Optima blender is not working, and when I did a search for it online, the closest thing that I could find was called an Optimum blender; so I am not sure if it is the same thing or not.
    However, what I have is the Ninja blender, and I use it just about every day for making blended juices and also for Bulletproof Coffee. The Ninja has a large blender cup, and the blades on it are different then the blades on most blenders because they go all of the way up the center and look more like food processor blades than typical blender blades. It does pulverize ice to tiny fragments, but I do not think that it does as well at making blended fruit juices and smoothies as the regular style of blender blades does.
    The small blender cup is almost like any other blender cup, and this is what I usually use since it is about a one-serving size, and it does a great job of blending just about any kind of drinks. I also use this for grinding coffee, since I like flavored coffee and my husband does not like it; so I can't use our regular coffee grinder for my flavored coffee when i grind it. Mostly, I buy already ground coffee so that I don't have to grind it; but when I get whole beans, then I grind them in the blender, and it does a great job.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Can this blender crush ice? That is one of the biggest factors to me when it comes to blenders. I want a blender that are so sharp and durable that it can crush ice like it is a walk in the park.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I have a friend who already bought a Taurus Optima Blender but he hated the experience.

He had many problems with the product and was extremely dissatisfied. He had to come back to the store several times to get a product that really worked. :confused:

5. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Even though it might sound ridiculous, but buying a blender nowadays has become quite tedious, with all the new features and the wide variety of products, the experience can be rather annoying. As for this blender i have heart some positive reviews on it.