The Asus Memopad 7 inch Tablet review

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by lindbergh • Apr 9, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I got an Asus memopad 7 inch Talley for my girl at a low price of $150. It's powered by Android Jellybean, an 8Gb internal memory (expandable), and a 1GHz dual core processor. My girl likes it because it is very Handy and looks stylish despite the cheap price. She has already installed a lot of apps in the tablet and has not experienced any hiccups so far. Internet browsing is fast. The screen looks ok but only plays up to 720p videos. The downside is that it only has a 1mp front camera (it does not have a back camera) and even has no Bluetooth. Still, it's a great and affordable device.

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Where did you bought it? Does the screen is good enough so you can read for long periods of time? How long does the battery holds on?

Really been looking for a tablet for reading, but i can't find one good enough.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you use the Asus memopad continuously, the battery would hold up for 7 to 8 hours. The screen is good but is not up to par with high end devices like the ipad mini. It's great for browsing and for reading ebooks. We have installed different office apps as well so that my girl could create and edit word, Excel and PowerPoint files on it. It could also handle a lot of games handily. Check your local mall. You could find one there. Or you could also check out Amazon.