The Avengers

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by iam911 • May 14, 2012.

1. iam911

iam911Member

Threads:
    Has anyone here seen the Avengers yet? I saw it yesterday and thought it was an amazing movie. I don't want to spoil the movie for people who haven't seen it yet, but I would definitely recommend seeing it. It truly lived up to the hype that it got.

2. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    It has been consistently sold out by us. Weekend after weekend, however I will definitely be watching it this week. Thanks for posting on this topic...so funny as one of my friends just went to watch it for the second time and said it outlived the hype. So, I am pretty excited to go and watch it at the cinema.

It is a movie that should be watched on the big screen I would think! Glad you enjoyed it! Hope to soon too. (-:

3. vidasandi

vidasandiNew Member

Threads:
    Yes I saw it too about 4 days back with my kids, and we were all unanimous in our favorite avenger hero ... the Hulk, then came Iron man. The movie is awesome and must watch. Problem was did not remember it is in 3d, so wore my glasses otherwise I would have worn my lenses, and watching would have been more comfortable.

4. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    It definitely blew my expectations out of the water. Usually I am slightly disappointed with super hero movies but this one really had me interested from start to finish. Not to mention the comedic relief is great and its really an all around movie!

5. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't seen it yet, but now that you mention it I'll probably go check it out. I need to finish up some work first before I go. I saw a commercial on TV yesterday, and it looked interesting.

6. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    I saw it yesterday, the cinema was full, tickets sold out, frenzy! And it was amazing, even though I was sceptic and I don't usually watch such films (a friend of mine asked me to go with him) I was surprised how good this film was. And a great soundtrack as well, that's always my favourite thing.

7. xtinguish

xtinguishNew Member

Threads:
    I saw the Avengers last Saturday. It was a great movie and I enjoyed it. They featured Iron Man and the Hulk the most though. For me, being my first movie of the year it was well worth seeing.