The BEST Auto-Insurance Broker in all of California! You REALLY have to call him!

Discussion in Auto Insurance started by prescott911 • Apr 19, 2012.

1. prescott911

prescott911New Member

Threads:
    I don't care where you live in California! Ultimate Insurance in Woodland Hills California. My broker (agent that searches giant databases for the best savings on Auto Insurance) Fred saved me and my friends thousands of dollars a year on insurance. My friend Ali had many points on his license and would have paid between $4,000-$5,000 a year if I hadn't told him about Fred who finds amazing prices. When he got in touch with Fred, Fred wasn't worried about his points even slightly. He saved him $2,000-$2,500 with full coverage, rental coverage and road-side assistance.

You really shouldn't follow the advice of TV Commercials to use their websites to find insurance brokers because of course they have a conflicting interest to get you on as a customer. While a Broker is a third-party that usually has their own network of Auto-Repair locations for additional savings and many other methods of saving.

I'm soooo serious call Fred or anybody at Ultimate Insurance. If you do speak to Fred tell him Andrew Kingsbury referred you, he might not remember me since I moved to Massachusetts (A state with horrible auto-insurance) 2 years ago.

*looking for his number.......*

AH-HA!

5232 Topanga Canyon Boulevard Woodland Hills, CA 91364
    (818) 932-0462

Post back here when you have realized how much money you have saved! You can live ANYwhere in California to use his services or anywhere in the US as long as you have California plates/registration!

2. prescott911

prescott911New Member

Threads:
    According this person's Yelp post they also handle life insurance other insurance. I only had auto insurance.