The best deal you ever got

Discussion in Hot Deals started by hunysukle • Jun 3, 2012.

1. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Do you remember the best deal you ever got on an item? Something that was such a great deal you never forgot about it? The best deal I can remember was getting my cell phone cover for $.30 at Cricket because my phone is so outdated they wanted to get rid of all the accessories for that particular phone.

2. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1Active Member

Threads:
    I think the best deal that EVER came my way was when a comic collector game me some of his rare comics for literally half the price of what they were worth.

3. themoonrise

themoonriseNew Member

Threads:
    Hmmm... I best deal I have ever got is 10$ plus free shipping at Kmart.

4. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    There have been quite a few, not big ones but enough to remember. The one that really stands out for me was when I went for my grocery shopping one day at a certain store in London. I chose my items and went to the checkout only to be told I qualified for a whole lot of free items. I bought maybe $20 worth of stuff and got about $50 worth of stuff (that I needed too).

I remember that day even until today. I started calling London the 'buy one get two' free city. The other item I bought was $50 airtime and got $200 free with it. What?! It was just a promotion, but I was blown away. That airtime just lasted and lasted....

5. trendchaser

trendchaserMember

Threads:
    I got a $25 coupon from Amazon once on some occasion that i don't remember. But, nevertheless it was a very nice surprise..

6. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    I once got $25 off starbucks one time, which is great because I am an avid coffee drinker.

7. beachdesign

beachdesignNew Member

Threads:
    Yesterday I bought a used GoPro camera off of craigslist, apparently the previous owner had re-sealed the product and it was broken, I payed $60 for this broken GoPro. Today I email them to see if their is anything I can do to get them to replace the camera or repair it because I still needed a camera for my project. They gave me 50% off my purchase of a GoPro HD Hero 2 Saved me $150. I thought this was worth sharing.