The Best Food Processor

Discussion in Product Reviews started by maddie • Sep 28, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I use the Cuisinart 12 cup food processor and found that is really great. I use the food processor everyday since Asian cooking needs a lot of prep work to be done. Which food processor do you think is the best? How often do you use your food processor?

2. JohnnyM

JohnnyMNew Member

Threads:
    I bought mine from China.. cant read the name but its great! Durable and the price was amazingly low.

3. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    That is amazing, never heard of Chinese stuff being durable, they are cheap alright. I hope that your food processor keeps working for a long time. I have bought a Chinese hand held vacuum cleaner, the machine died on me within a couple of months. You must be really lucky.

4. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I'm using a handme down food processor from my grandma's kitchen! I sometimes can't believe how old it is but it still works like a boss!

It is a little small sometimes for some recipes: definitely not a 12 cup. Maybe more like an 8? Or a 6 even. It is rather small.

Also due to its age the plastic is slightly discoloured. But that's purely aesthetic.

I use my food processor maybe once a month? More often over the holiday season--thanksgiving to christimas.