The best messaging app?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Squigly • Oct 29, 2014.

1. DiscountDreams

DiscountDreamsActive Member

Threads:
    I get by with just my phone & facebook, I'm not sure about any messaging apps. If I can't text someone or get a hold of them through facebook, i have no idea how I'd even go about finding them, lol.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know about these, I just call, text or email if I want to talk to someone. I do know alot of people use whats app. I am not sure if Skype counts as a messenging app, but that is popular. I do use yahoo messenger though to talk to people so presumably that is a messenging app. I don't know how popular it is with others, but it is popular with me.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing that info, I'm not using any messaging app on my phone, and this info makes me not to want to use any in the future!

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Whatsapp works very well for me. I don't have to be continually logging in, I can text, send pictures, pictures, send voice notes and phone chat free of cost. Therefore, this app works very well for me and I will be sticking with it as my number one.

5. Norjak71

Norjak71Member

Threads:
    I personally love 'Kik'. Not only is it free, it's very user friendly, easy to navigate and carries a layout similar to most messaging apps. The program allows you to easily send pictures, videos with ease, and add friends from anywhere. You can use it easily on WiFi and its got a nice look to it as well.