The Best Place To Sell Old Games And Systems For A Good Price?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by NinetyEighty1 • Jan 15, 2018.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Aside from online stores such as Amazon and eBay, where are some good places one could sell old games and systems at a modest enough price with no catch involved? When I say old systems, I mean systems such as PS2 for example, I know that is a rather old system but still, I'm just curious.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never sold any games or system online but gifted it to my friends and relatives. I must admit at this point that I have also exchanged games and systems with my friends too. However, I know a couple of sites which could be used for this particular purpose and the one that comes to my mind instantly is Quicker, Olax and Gumtree.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have thing to sell too not games though. I found letgo.com. They got their terms and conditions and what to and they won't allow to sell. Letgo.com lets you sell in your region. Only one thing that has happened to me when I set up meetings is that they don't show and I always say I sell for cash only. I always meet where there is Security Guards and only in the day time, like at malls. The security guard will check on you if you're in one place for too long like over half an hour. One of my buyers wanted to exchange phone numbers so we can call each other when we arrive at the meeting place. I've had a few no shows, so I give them half an hour then I place the item back for sale. Tax wise, as long as you don't sell your item for more than cost you don't have to report income for your personal items for sale. Here is the url :) Good luck!

4. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, this actually sounds like a good website to do business with. Sounds like a pretty safe way not to get scammed out of your money or simply robbed. Though I would prefer something that wouldn't really require me to really go to a specific location as I like to do things from home. Still, thank you for letting me know about this.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You're welcome. Check the terms and condition first before you try to sell from home. If you'd like to see if you have antiques that American Pickers from History channel would be able to buy your things and they come to your home to see if they have things they'd might want to purchase. We got pickers here in Hawaii too, which 2 of them came to my home. Do a little research on who you're inviting to your home to show your things for sale...be careful in selling for you don't want to be robbed. Always when people, total strangers come to your home to have a backup person with you at least one person aside of yourself for safety.