The best spinner software

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by fancy • Mar 31, 2013.

1. fancy

fancyMember

Threads:
    I have always wanted to create more content for my clients whenever I have an seo campaign. Considering content marketing is the cheapest and most effective internet marketing method, I have to submit most of the content to article directories for easy search engine ranking. I came across the best spinner, famously called TBS by many internet marketers. Have you used it? I recently registered for the 7 day trial and tried spinning a few articles. However, i realized that there are still some duplicates of the original article especially in the second and subsequent spins. If you have used the article, what is your experience like? Have you learned any new tricks of ensuring that you get original articles without any duplicates? One spin is not worth paying $77 for the software, which I still have to pay for article distribution services. Any ideas on using the best spinner?

2. Parattiver

ParattiverNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah, that's a very good spinner. There are others of course to check.

3. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Google have made adjustments to punish the spinners. Lots of website owners have seen their rank plunge because all of their content is spun. I think you should invest in quality writers, that way you can safeguard your position for the future.

4. bargainhunter

bargainhunterMember

Threads:
    Spinning articles just wont work now, unless you pay someone to rewrite manually. Software spinners are a big con that scammers try and sell to non-native english speakers who believe they'll get useful content.What they dont realise is that pushing rubbish through a spinner just gets you more rubbish and its is a shame to see people exploited by people selling useless software.

5. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I would never touch spinning software with a barge pole. If you're a good writer, you should be abe to do creative rewrites on your existing articles to give new content, and if you're not a good enough writer to do that, you shouldn't be selling your writing services to clients. Some of the stuff these spinning software products come up with is incomprehensible, and it will do nothing to enhance your reputation as a writer, or your clients' reputations as business people.

6. SoftDev

SoftDevNew Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't agree with you, they still work if you know how to use them wisely. SEO experts always use this type of softwares to generate backlink to tier 3/4 links, they never send these kind of article backlinks to their money site directly.

#6Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  7. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They still work? Quite obviously they do but the engineers at Google also got smarter. There were rumors that Google created their own utility to detect DUPLICATE content whether it's spun or not. If one is serious about SEO and online marketing then it would do well to avoid getting penalized by Google or any other search engine after all if you don't get organic traffic you'd have to pay for it. Do you want that?

Of course not. Then get prepared to get into the trenches and do the writing yourself or outsource the work and simply polish it up.

8. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I purchased the Best spinner and if you have an ongoing project or a client that asks you to spin articles several times a week then it will ultimately pay for itself. Also if you are maintaining a website wherein you want to post new articles in it daily to help with your Google rankings then The best spinner will definitely help with that. I usually use it in tandem with Dupefree pro to make sure each spin is at least 90% unique. If you are having issues with the percentage uniqueness of your articles you might want to spin it on several levels. For example spin it on a sentence as well as word level.

9. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    There are many which works quite goodly and that is the way for it,At the moment if we see the ways for getting better certainly an appropriate software surely help us with doing better and improving on a exact base and that works for sure.