The Cable Company Shouldn't Bill You If They Won't Adjust Your Dvr-schedule!!!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by mythman • Jul 24, 2016.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Let me explain what I mean: I DVR almost-all the television I watch---I think the 'idea' that the cable-company (AT&T U-VERSE) has hypnotized into me (by repetition) is "to watch TV on YOUR OWN schedule."

And U-VERSE has a process set up for customers to 'tape' ('record,' but I guess 'tape' is a word hanging over from 'back in the day' of video-recording on VHS) episodes of the shows you want to watch.
    original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1.
    But when your 'requested program' is delayed or canceled that day (for whatever-reason ... usually 'sports going into overtime'), they record 'the same time-slot' (whether your show is in it or not!)

ExCUSE ME? Do 'they' (AT&T) expect customers to just 'sit-down & shut-up & watch whatever hour/half-hour of commercial-laden content they give you'? Doesn't sound like something I'M paying-for!

2. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well when it comes to companies that are pretty ruthless with their policies surrounding helping the customer, I would have to put cable companies up there with some of the worst. I would put internet companies in there too, and often times they are the same companies, which is usually never a good side for the consumer. I am glad that I cut my cable subscription a while back, and I am fine with my free channels.