The Cheapest Health Supplements

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Jason76 • Oct 15, 2017.

1. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Stores like GNC in the US are outlets for health enthusiasts, especially bodybuilders. However, though, I'm wondering what are the best bargains at such stores. However, I do know that everything is not set in black and white and sometimes good deals can be gotten on products that would otherwise be too expensive. For instance, you could join a GNC savings club.

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have found that GNC is still pretty expensive for most supplements. Our Kroger store often has the BOGO offers for their vitamins and supplements, plus when something is going to go out of date soon, they often mark it down to half price, or even lower.
    I also belong to one of the Amazon buying club websites, and you can get great buys on supplements that way; but you need to have an Amazon Prime account for that to work, and leave reviews for everything that you try.
    Sometimes we get things for pennies on the dollar, and when I find supplements and vitamins on closeout anywhere, I try to stock up because they last a long time.

3. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    The huge debate still remains; is supplement really necessary? Why are we taking it even if we have adequate nutritious food? What is the danger or after effects of taking over the counter supplements without an authorized medical advice?