The cheapest prescription drugs

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Peninha • Apr 29, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you check where are the cheaper places to buy prescription drugs or you just buy them where it's closer to you? There are several options, so don't stick just to your local pharmacist, sometimes even buying them in mail order pharmacies is cheaper.

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's right, there are already a lot of drugs being sold online and in fact the prices are better for the exact same product, it's just a matter of paying attention and to see what's available and not only going to the most convenient place.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I usually just buy at the pharmacies nearest me, but luckily there is also a generic drugs store near my place, so I tend to buy my medicines mostly from there. The disparity of price of the branded and non-branded drugs are quite large, so you would end up saving a lot of money if you would just buy generic instead of branded drugs.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The prices change a lot according to the drugstore. Just the other day my colleagues were talking about a medicine I needed to buy and I become aware that near their place was much cheaper than where I buy them, so she finally bought it for me. :)