The Childrens Place Coupons

Discussion in Coupons started by pambeacher • Apr 6, 2012.

1. pambeacher

pambeacherActive Member

Threads:
    Use this coupon to save 25% 0n your entire purchase at the children's place.

2. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Nice :) I don't shop there all the time, but they definitely have cute kids clothes! We had a new store go in about 2 years ago. I remember catching them when they had just opened, they had so many deals it was awesome.

3. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    This is nice. A new The Children's Place store just opened up at the mall and I was planning to check it out. I really want to get some cute outfits for my niece so having this extra coupon will be helpful.

4. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    We unfortunately don't have a Children's Place in our town - we have one that is about an hour away. We received a gift certificate when our 2 year old was born and we still have it! I called recently on it and it is still worth $25 which is great - I just have to make time to drive there to get to it. Maybe I will have to do it now and combine it with this offer :) Thanks for the post.

5. Kibure

KibureNew Member

Threads:
    What wonderful timing on this coupon. I have a friend whose son is turning 1 and I was looking to find some cute clothes to send down for his birthday. I wish I had one close enough to see the clothes in person, but I am sure it will turn out great.

6. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Thank you for this coupon, buying new clothes for babies can be pricey and I can use all the help I can find. Question : does this coupon work for online purchases as well or is it an in-store only coupon?:confused:

7. l33t

l33tMember

Threads:
    Good coupon, it worked. I went to buy my kids some casual T-shirts and shorts for the summer. I know it expired on April 7th, but I didn't see the expiration date until today. The cashier seemed like one of the head managers, and she let me use it just for this time. Thank you for this share anyways! Bought a lot of items, at least worth $100.
    @Mrs. pirz - The coupon works for both online and in-store. The cashiers enter 212 while the consumer enters another code (bolded) when he/she checks out online.

8. ansleigh

ansleighNew Member

Threads:
    The Childrens Place Coupons provide such a good deal to people who want to purchase children's items like clothes,school uniform,shoues,toys for their children.The Childrens Place Coupons also provide some other discount and schemes on their purchase.I think this is good place to save money.

9. adolf

adolfNew Member

Threads:
    The Children Place can be called children home because they are offering all products of children such as school uniform, shoes, toys, clothes and many more with best discount on purchase. You can purchase best quality products online at the affordable cost.

10. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    This is a really lovely share, thanks a lot !!! I love you :D .