The Clinton Email Scandal

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Jason76 • Nov 1, 2016.

1. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I really really hope in my heart that it did not have anything to do with the election, but something inside just tells me that it did. I say that not because I wanted her to win or anything, which I did, but just because I have always felt it was just a non-issue as it pertains to her being President.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, but there were many that knew that already, and with a track record that goes back so far it was obvious he wasn't going to change. What you learn in life is knowing when you know someone is fooling you and many other politicians said it not as a ploy, but because it was true. My uncle's friend was conned out of money by Trump. He built a statue for him in Trump Tower and never got paid. Trump says 'sue me' and knows that he can prolong the case forever. That's how he keeps his money.

As for the emails, he made everyone hate Clinton and believe she should be locked up. What people forget she was protected under government privilege in any case and only could be tried for treason, and that would mean proving collusion. Quite simply as someone said on another forum, she was a granny and asked how to get her emails easily, someone said do this, she asked if it was okay, they said yes, just give us copies, and that's what she did. When it came to it, her office separated her private ones from work, and deleted the private ones. That's the case!

3. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Trump was surely the better candidate in my mind, as he has so much experience in running a business. Isn't managing a country similar to running a business?
    With whatever money he started with, he has made a success of what he does. He may not have experience in politics but I think that he would know more than most what the country needs to create employment.
    I like the fact that Trump is a natural, he holds nothing back despite saying and doing some obscure things.

I think that people have not liked him because of his views on immigration. It makes me wonder about the 'New World Order' being a true agenda.

Like with Brexit, I don't believe that we will be allowed to leave, and even now the High Court says we cant leave if the Lords vote to stay in. There is something not quite right going on both sides of the pond.

4. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    Trump is too chauvinist, he is little bit of male chauvinist. Therefore, I was crossing my fingers for Hillary Clinton. Moreover, as a woman, I believe a competent woman deserves to rule a country, and Hillary was more competent that Trump. She had 8 years experience as secretary of state, where as Trump's political experience is zero.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Running a business is not the same as running a country. A business you do what is best for you for profit, and a country you serve the people! Have you actually read that he filed for bankruptcy and left thousands of his workers without jobs and unpaid???

As for Brexit you misunderstand the High Court case; Brexit will happen, and Parliament has already voted to back the timeline. The case is whether Parliament or the Government should trigger Article 50. The UK is leaving the EU, it's the process of how it will happen that is being decided.