The Fallout 4 Pipboy Edition!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Yosh • Jun 16, 2015.

1. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    Hi again everybody, just thought that a few people might like to know about the Fallout 4 pipboy edition! By pre ordering this special edition of the game, you get the long anticipated Fallout 4 game, along with an exclusive, genuine, real life Pipboy! The Pipboy turns your phone into the signature piece of equipment every vault dweller is equipped with, making you ready to take on the wastelands in style. You can preorder it at

as well as

. I believe Amazon's stocks are gone at the moment though.
    81Eh4KljRZL._SL1500_-720x928.

2. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    A lot of the people I follow on my Twitter account are hyped for that. Some might have gone ahead with it. However, I prefer not to preorder. I was not deep into the Fallout lore. Though, I just purchased the Fallout 3: NV to at least understand parts of the lore. If I played the game before, I might have proceeded to buy this one. In the end, it is a glorified phone case...as some people have judged.

3. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    In a way it is a bit of a glorified phone case, however, if you're a Fallout nerd like me this is probably something you've wanted for a long time!

4. gh0st233

gh0st233Member

Threads:
    All of these are sold out, unfortunately. I still didn't get my paycheck which has been late for almost a month for reasons unimportant, so I couldn't get it. However, I'm sure that a lot of people will put up the content from the collectors edition on Ebay for a lot of money. For example, if you went to the Bethesda's E3 conference, you could get some figurines that they were giving out. I saw those figurines go for anywhere between 300 to 600$, maybe even more. I understand that they are rare and all, but it's not nice to sell something you got for free, especially for such a big amount of money.

5. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    It's a shame. But rarity = profit for a lot of people. I think a massive example of that would be virtual items in games like Dota or CS:GO. Some people sell the items in that game for a ridiculous amount sometimes. Hundreds, even thousands of dollars.