The full Civilization V for Mac, for $10

Discussion in Hot Deals started by ducklord • Dec 15, 2014.

1. ducklord

ducklordMember

Threads:
    Oh, dear Mac friends, don't cry! There are games for you too! And not just any games, but stellar games, games thought to be the best of the best in their category! Well, not many, really,sorry. Feel free to cry again. Civilization V, though, IS available for your platform of choice, and it IS as good as you kept hearing. And now, it's also as cheap as you'd want it to be, since you're able to

for only $10!

Well, what are you waiting for?

And, yep, as I keep saying, I don't know how long it will stay that low. Run, Forrest! Run!

2. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    It's a pretty good game, certainly worth the $10. Saves you money for those add-ons >.<
    I bought my copy of it back in June during the Steam summer sale. Managed to get a pretty good deal on it, and although I haven't played it too much I certainly got my money's worth.

3. ducklord

ducklordMember

Threads:
    I haven't played it yet - just reported the... er... existence of this offer. I do have it on my wishlist, though, and I'm just waiting for my wallet to re-fill to hit it. They say the expansions ARE needed, though, since they really-really upgrade the base game - which, by itself, is said to be worse compared to its predecessors. Is it really THAT worse / different by itself? Would you suggest, now that the Steam sale is upon us, I should pick up some kind of "GOTY" version for "the real Civ5" experience?