The Grease Monkey Oil Changes and More

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by mistyn • Oct 3, 2012.

1. mistyn

mistynNew Member

Threads:
    I recently visited Auburn, Washington on my way back to California. And was in need of car services and an oil change. On my way to get lunch I passed by the "Grease Monkey Oil Changes and More". And I noticed there $19.95 special advertised on there signage for a limited time special. I debated about going to the shop or trying a local Walmart Tire Lube Express.

I finally decided to try The Grease Monkey and it was worth it. The Grease Monkey has the best service, the staff is friendly and very efficient. We expected to only have the Oil Change and nothing else. To our surprise the staff cleaned all of the windows, vacuumed the car, checked the tire pressure and finished the service off with a free detailed diagnostic.

I felt that the services were great and worth the regular price of $29.95 or even more than that depending on the services.

Grease Monkey International is definitely a place to consider for all your car needs. If in fact there is one available in your area, for more information and locations visit there website

. To inquire about there fleet services and other services provided by there company.

Please feel free to share information about your oil change experience (Locations, suggestions). I would love to hear them...

2. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Oh we don't have one in my area. Too bad! Walmart always takes forever. And a by-product of getting the oil changed at Walmart is thst I have to kill the time doing something right? So I shop. I end up spending way too much money on my oil change and on I was bored groceries.

3. mistyn

mistynNew Member

Threads:
    I agree that's the catch it takes about 45 minutes for the Oil Change. So what to do with all of that spare time? Shop... What I decided to do when I use the Tire Lube Express at Walmart. Is to save all of my shopping, well the major components of shopping until I get the oil change. That way I am not buying items that I do not need, I end up focusing on things I do need. But, I definitely agree I spent $200 on a whole lot of stuff I did not need, along with snacks. While waiting for my car and so I just considered that situation as a life lesson.