The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - are you excited?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Oct 19, 2013.

1. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I never like to watch movies that seem to be so hyped up like Hunger Games since I usually end up being disappointed, but I really did enjoy the first one and immediately researched when the next one was supposed to come out. So I am definitely pretty exited to see it when it comes out. I don't think I will go to the theater to watch it though, I will probably wait until it comes out on video so I can watch it at home.

2. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    My sister is in a movie club and she gives me some of the movies she doesn't want. I guess when she gets this movie on dvd she will probably give it to me. That way I will not have to waste my money on this movie at all.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't watched the first Hunger Games film yet, so I'm not that enthusiastic about the second film. I have downloaded the e-books though, but I haven't read them yet. I'm curious if I will like the 2 films when I get to watch them.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Doubters, cast your fears aside. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is a great film based on movie critics. Just take a look at what IGN wrote about the movie:

They gave it a rating of 8.2/10! That's such a high score for a movie. You know what they said about its high points? It's emotional and sad and the action sequences are superb. And you know what else they said? It's more than the book. :D

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I loved the first hunger games after watching the first I told my husband there has to be a second lol. When I found out there was another one coming out I was super excited I cannot wait to go and see it i'm hoping it's as good as the first If not better.

6. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Critics and movie goers alike say that it's better than the first because of the improved fight scenes. Gone are the shaky cam fight sequences of the first movie and that's probably enough of an improvement to warrant another go at the Hunger Games series.

7. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I think the action scenes will be better than the first one too, but I don't think that is enough to make me want to see this movie. I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt that it will be better than the first, but I will wait for it to come out on dvd.