The Inspiralizer Make Noodles Out Of Veggies!

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Beast_Titan • Mar 12, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    The point of this forum section is to review products but people are not making reviews. They are talking about reviews and casual discussions instead. I will try to make a product review to remind people this section is about reviewing products.

I decided to review inspiralizer:

It is a kitchen appliance that can turn vegetables into noodles. Imagine how many calories you can avoid if you use veggie noodles instead of pasta or Asian noodles. I actually own my own inspiralizer and it has been amazing to me. I can make spaghetti out of sweet potato and broccoli stem. I can make linguine out of parnsnip and beets and I can make ramen out of daikon radish and carrots.

I had the best tasting Apple pie because I decided to cut the apples like noodles giving it a unique texture. This machine is so useful for me and it helped me shed some pounds. The noodles tasted like real noodles once they were wilted by cooking. There are 4 kinds of noodle shapes you can make with it's 4 blades.

Blade A make thick ribbons, which you can use for making lasagna or thick salad slices.

Blade B can make Fettuccine noodles which is great for Alfredo and carbonara sauces.

Blade C can make Linguine noodles which is great for pesto sauces.

Blade D can make spaghetti noodles but you can also use it for making Asian noodles like Ramen,Pho, Bachoy and Ramyun.

I love this company because their Youtube channel never stops from sharing recipes you can do for their kitchen gadget. They never run out of ideas.

They currently have a 20 percent off discount at Amazon.

2. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    You should probably capitalize the name. ;) Thanks for sharing the info though.

I think these are great tools. I have a different brand, which I will review once I've tried the rest of the attachments. Overall though, I think they are great kitchen gadgets, and like you said, they make it easier to eat healthier.

I want to make some "pasta" salad from these veggie noodles. I'm sure I'll be trying out lots of new recipes.

There are different prices, depending on what brand you purchase and stuff, but I think for the most part you can find a reasonably priced model if you look around. I'm sure there are more options to choose from on Amazon as well. Mine was a gift, but I would certainly have paid for one if it hadn't been gifted to me. I really like vegetable spiralizers. I had been wanting one for a while.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I love this idea, and spaghetti squash is one of my new favorites. I must admit though, it is a lot more work than I had originally thought, and a bit more expensive.

4. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Do you mean the cost of the squash itself? I recently went to pick up some zucchini and yellow squash and the prices had doubled. I was pretty surprised. Luckily, a local store had some available for a better price.

I look forward to when I can get these items at the farmer's markets. Should be soon.

Hopefully, squash will be in abundance this year. It was slim pickin' last years.

I haven't tried actual spaghetti squash yet, just making the other kind into spaghetti.

Do you have a spiralizer? It cuts down the work a lot for me. It's very easy to use and to clean.

5. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a small spiralizer, and it was inexpensive and is easy to use. it doesn't have a stand like the Inspiralizer does, it is one that is just handheld and you put the vegetable in the end and twist it. I think mine has two different blades; but I have only used the one that makes noodle-shaped veggie pasta. I liked it, and it is definitely a lot healthier than using regular pasta. I overcooked it at first; but now I am learning to barely steam it and then it is ready to use.
    I have used it with carrots; but never with beets. I like beets, but I am not sure what you would put with it once you had made them into noodles.

6. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I've mainly used mine for zucchini noodles or 'zoodles' as some people like to call them. I can see myself using it for other stuff too though, especially summer salads. Imagine a 'pasta' salad with all bright colors and fresh veggies. Yum.

Carrots sound like a good choice, and I was thinking cucumbers as well. I like to make cucumbers and onions in vinaigrette, which my grandbabies love. It would look pretty too, all spiralized.

Beets? You can have all of mine. None for me, thanks. ;)

This tool would make nice curly fries too. I'm off potatoes and other high starch foods, but I bet the kids would like some curly fries though.

7. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    These are some of my favorite recipes with
    this gadget.

I like experimenting with my inspiralizer because of all the things it can do. I love how it is able to imitate real noodles and felt the same but it can do other things aside from noodles.