The Kure Infomercial?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by NinetyEighty1 • Aug 26, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    So has anyone here seen the infomercial that tries to advertise the anti-virus "The Kure"? Has anyone here every tried it out or heard good things about it. This seems like one of those "too good to be true" deals to me and seems it would cause more problems than solve any.

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have visited the website through your post and to be honest i would very weary and careful since it seems like the company is either a scam or only starting to grow.

3. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    Yeah, I heard reviews saying their computer got worse with this product, I just wanted to hear if other people had different experiences.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I have no reason to test it as I have a very good anti virus software Kaspersky. I am having this since many years. It is alive when I am working and keeps me company. A bit slow because of this but I would rather have it around when I am working.

5. NinetyEighty1

Threads:
    I can understand that. I use to own the same anti virus in the past but then switched over to avast. I am no longer that interested in Kure, it doesn't seem to have enough good feedback. As much as it interested me, I think I would rather spend my money on more legit anti-viruses or download one for free. It saves more time and money.

6. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    These days most anti virus software are reliable. I go by the recommendation of my technician who I feel is more knowledgeable than I am. He has been helping me since many years.