The Morning Gargle

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Alexandoy • Oct 22, 2016.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you brush your teeth in the morning? Do you brush your teeth before bedtime? If you do it at night then save the effort in the morning by using gargle only instead of brushing. That would save you of toothpaste and you get fresher breath. No need to brush in the morning since you did not eat anything.

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Whats the gurgle made of? I usually brush in the morning and occasionally before going to bed. This is because germs are most active during the day when the body's physiology is in overdrive. The best gurgle I can think of is Sodium peroxide which is quite effective and suitable for people with dental issues though its not cheaper than regular toothpaste.

3. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    Pardon me; I would not like to start my day by filling my mouth with chemicals. I would rather go for something herbal to clean my mouth in morning hours. As a matter of fact, morning is not an ideal time to brush your teeth but it is we who made it ideal depending on our culture. As we start our day dealing with fellow humans we think it is essential to have a clean mouth and also to get rid of bad odor.

But a night cleaning is more important because it is the time when our teeth are mostly under attack. As we do not eat anything or drink water during sleep it is the most convenient time for germs. Night brushing is more important than morning cleaning.