The Most Controversial Discount Deal Ever Posted On This Site!

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Beast_Titan • Feb 21, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Exotic meats Market is currently having a sale for their exotic meats. This is so going to be offensive to Vegans and tree huggers but this site is 100 percent legal because they don't sell endangered specie animals . These animals are either invasive species or free ranged farmed.

They currently have 25% off coupons for all their exotic meats:

and there is also a 57% off Groupon for their exotic meats.

I decided to order meats of invasive animals like Nutria, Iguana,Grey Squirrel. Wild rabbit and Lion fish because killing them is actually good for the environment as they are invasive species.

I ordered alligator and Ostrich months ago and it is delicious. I got 25 percent off discount. They will deliver the meat inside an ice box so it will maintain it's freshness.

2. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I don't think it's any more offensive to vegans than other types of meat or animal products that are sold. Exotic animals are probably just like others.

It sounds like more of an affront to some people's sensibilities or taste buds. ;)

While the discount sounds like a good deal for those who are interested, I just don't think I'm interested in these unusual meats. I definitely have no interest in eating squirrel. I have heard of people eating it (I live in the country), but most of them hunt squirrel, rabbit, etc. on their own. I don't know what nutria is.

I didn't know Groupon delved into such things. Interesting post.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    @thisnthat@thisnthat A nutria is basically a giant Guinea Pig. It is very invasive in Florida and Louisiana. It tasted similar to beef but it is very nutty. it is like beef marinated in nuts.

#3Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017